Reserve Requests must be submitted each semester.
- Up to 25 physical items may be placed on reserve for a class.
- Library print copies of reserve books may circulate overnight, or for two hours when the Library is open.
- Faculty copies may only be used in the Library.
- Physical A/V materials must be viewed in the Library, or have pre-arranged class showing dates.
- Electronic resources owned by the Library ejournal articles, ebooks, streaming video, and available 24x7
- Reserves listings for each class are available through the Library Catalog reserves module.
Primary Contacts for Reserves information -
Send requests and information to:
for questions contact:
Public Services Librarian (415) 575-6183 email@example.com
Additional Library Contacts
Circulation Staff (415) 575-6180 firstname.lastname@example.org
Library Director (415) 575-6181 email@example.com
Library Office Coordinator (415) 575-6184